[talk-ph] OSMing at Quiapo Church

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri May 24 09:50:54 UTC 2013

Sharing a status update post on our project in Quiapo Church
http://sustainabilityscience.ph/?p=513

While we are already using OSM for several mapping projects in our
Institute, this our first project that heavily relied on the use of
OSM data, technologies and volunteers.  Thanks to all those who
participated both remotely and during our mapping event.

More soon as we progress with the project.