[talk-ph] OSM notes in Santa Cruz, Manila

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Sat May 25 10:07:34 UTC 2013

Dear everyone,

Just got back from another community mapping. This is part of our Quiapo
project extending the coverage to surrounding parishes.

The original plan is to use fieldpapers annotation. But we can't upload the
scans this afternoon. Instead, we just transferred the data to notes. Link
below:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=14.6051&lon=120.97954&zoom=15&layers=MN

Feel free to fix the data or add more comments to clarify each note. The
notes feature is a simple but very effective way adding more data. Although
it is hard to precisely locate in the map when using a phone.

Tnx.

Maning Sambale (mobile)