[talk-ph] PNB/Allied Bank Mechanical Edits update

ianlopez ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 26 12:35:24 UTC 2013

Since I wanted other members of the community to give their comments concerning the planned mechanical edit [1], I've decided to move it to Wednesday, October 30. Also, three changesets will be created in Metro Manila instead of one as originally planned (one for Manila, one for CAMANAVA, Quezon City, San Juan and Marikina, one for Mandaluyong, Pasig, Pasay, Makati, Taguig, Pateros, Muntinlupa, Parañaque and Las Piñas). The edits will be done between 12 PM and 6 PM.

I'm aware that some branches will be closed because of the branch relocations connected to the merger. It is up to the users in the area to check if the affected branches are closed or relocated and edit the map to reflect such changes.

[1] see https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-ph/2013-October/004672.html

-----
Blog: http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/
OpenStreetMap/Twitter: ianlopez1115