[talk-ph] Fwd: DGE Mapathon by the UP Diliman Eng'g Student Council GE Representatives

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 03:59:06 UTC 2014

Dear everyone,

We got this invitation from UPD-GE.  Julius requested to share this to the
mailinglist.

> Good day OpenStreetMap Philippines! We're the Geodetic Engineering
Representatives from UP Engineering Student Council. In line with our
celebration of the Geodetic Engineering Days, we are launching our newest
event in partnership with the UP Department of Geodetic Engineering
entitled Run UP, Mark UP: The DGE Mapathon this February 15 from 8am - 6pm
to be held at the UP College of Engineering. This activity aims to
contribute to the UP community and its vicinity by mapping different
objects, buildings and facilities in the area.

> In this regard, we would like to invite representatives from your
organization to give a talk on the different humanitarian activities in the
Philippines with the aid of Open Street Map.

> We are looking forward for your participation!

Event details:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1L0Iq3WCWl2X7rW07-6uKTVbcUQINAbgPaPY8Nhs3HUM/viewform
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3Yq0AsAyt8CQVhDZ2FEUUpaX0k/edit?pli=1