[talk-ph] Increasing demand for OSM talks and workshops

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 00:45:39 UTC 2014

Hi Maning Hi Eugene

I would be happy to promote, lecture, run or assist in workshops on OSM,
especially in the light of crisis/disaster relief efforts.

I am based in Dumaguete so could respond in Negros, IloIlo and Cebu!

I am not an experienced on line mapper (more on the programming WMS/map and
database side), but am Ok with ID and at 50% on Josm, so would would be
better suited to the introductory stuff and basic workshops. Advanced
training could be handled by more experienced people (I would attend :)
probably)

Cheers

Mark

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.