[talk-ph] Increasing demand for OSM talks and workshops

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu Jan 30 10:38:42 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I just wanted to mention if you see ways that HOT can help please let
us know. I think all of the ideas suggested so far have possibilities.

How would you all from the OSM-ph community feel about HOT hosting
some trainings? We typically haven't done much on the ground work in
the Philippines because the community is so strong. Currently we don't
have any firm plans to do such things (we would need funding to assist
us in travel and other costs), but it is a possibility. We of course
would inquire here first if any such thing happened.

Thanks,

-Kate

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Jim Morgan <jim at datalude.com> wrote:
> maning sambale wrote, On Wednesday, 29 January, 2014 06:40 PM:
>
>>> Might it be more prudent if we can consolidate several of the requests
>>> into
>>> 1, preferably in Manila? Outside of Manila, there is no group of mappers