[talk-ph] Governor Pineda (Pampanga) willing to support OSM for mapping other municipalities in the province

Ronny Ager-Wick ronny at ager-wick.com
Tue Jun 24 13:29:25 UTC 2014

Wow that's great to hear that they appreciate the efforts, and even will
support it, especially when it comes from the jueteng lord/lady, eh.. I mean
governor... Kudos on your political manoeuvring, Maning.
As this is my area, especially the northern part, I will aim to get more
involved. Specifically, what I'd love to see is that the very people that
would benefit from the maps actually maintained them. If the engineering,
health, education, etc. departments in the municipalities each have people
that know how to update the map, then I think the chance that things are being
kept up to date is much higher. They could even hand out walking papers to
people as they go to different places. I'd be happy to spend some time on
training people from the municipalities around here.
Ronny.