[talk-ph] Governor Pineda (Pampanga) willing to support OSM for mapping other municipalities in the province

Ronny Ager-Wick ronny at ager-wick.com
Thu Jun 26 04:10:08 UTC 2014

On 25/06/14 10:13, maning sambale wrote:
> Great!  Will surely ask your help for Magalang.
Yes, by all means do. Also neighbouring municipalities Arayat and Angeles are
within easy reach to me. Although I think I need to attend one of those
training event myself, just to make sure I teach the best practices. Any
coming up soon?

> Here's the local news of the event yesterday:
> http://www.headlinegl.com/pineda-lauds-world-banks-capacity-building-projects/
>
> Although, I'm a little bit uncomfortable with "Hulog ng langit" remark
> by one of the Board Member.
Well, as long as they credit OSM and not some grumpy old middle eastern
mythology deity! :)