[talk-ph] Fwd: MEDAIR : Philipines Imagery

Fred Moine f_moine at cartong.org
Thu May 8 08:02:21 UTC 2014

So far Images from Drone adventure are coming with opensource data license.

So far as well, we are using all those images in OSM in Haiti.

for the source: we put  @IOM / DroneAdventure   et now @COSMHA as OSM in
haiti are flying alone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oou32o-jR0M

So now it just a question to check with MapBox if the link to use in
JOSM or other is working. (In haiti we put the link by default , when
you zoom over haiti the link appear in the toolbar /Imagery)

Don't forget also that you can request also the elevation model if
needed, check with medair or Drone Adventures for that.

And we just finish some test with Pix4D and Cern
http://home.web.cern.ch/ to check the accuracy ( X , Y , Z ) case study
soon.

But without GCP , UAV image with Pix4d is coming with "horizontal
accuracy" less than 2 meters  for what I have seen at CERN (standard
deviation method),

All the best FredM