[talk-ph] Fwd: MEDAIR : Philipines Imagery

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu May 8 11:47:20 UTC 2014

Dear Fred,

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 4:02 PM, Fred Moine <f_moine at cartong.org> wrote:
> So far Images from Drone adventure are coming with opensource data
license.

Great!

> So far as well, we are using all those images in OSM in Haiti.
>
> for the source: we put @IOM / DroneAdventure et now @COSMHA as OSM in
> haiti are flying alone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oou32o-jR0M
>
> So now it just a question to check with MapBox if the link to use in JOSM
or
> other is working. (In haiti we put the link by default , when you zoom
over
> haiti the link appear in the toolbar /Imagery)

The url is working both in JOSM and iD.
Test changeset: http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/22204570

I also created a task for this:
http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/517
I suggested the source as: source=Medair/DroneAdventures
Is this OK?

> Don't forget also that you can request also the elevation model if needed,
> check with medair or Drone Adventures for that.
Even better! I already advised the local NGO assisting with the GIS needs
of the LGU to coordinate directly with Medair in Dulag.

Thanks again!