[talk-ph] Icons on POI's - Proposal

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Sun May 25 05:24:42 UTC 2014

I also have a question about places:ph, there are a LOT in the database, I
guess they are implemented with other tags, is there a definitive list of
what the other tags are?

Seem like Barangays mostly, but possibly some other places?

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.