[talk-ph] Dumaguete OSM events

Erwin G. Olario erwin at ngnuity.net
Wed Aug 19 00:14:38 UTC 2015

Maayo nga adlaw RK! That's perfect! Do you prefer to join any particular
event? Of course, you're welcome to any.  And, if you have the time to
spare, I'd ask you to share your awesome mapping experience, too. /r

-- sent by mental telepathy via Ansible
I'll be in Dumaguete from Aug 19-23 :D How do I join? :)