[talk-ph] re-tagging brownfield to residential made during Haiyan/Yolanda response

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 17:06:53 UTC 2015

Hi Pierre, not forgotton, just buried with some projects at the moment.
Yes, it does need to be discussed.

I hopefully will be working on a project next few weeks where we may be
able to test out a couple of schemes, lets see how we go.

Cheers

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>