[talk-ph] re-tagging brownfield to residential made during Haiyan/Yolanda response

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 12 16:33:25 UTC 2015

Hi Both,
while coordinating for Hagupit, we discussed about what to do with all the Haiyan/Yolanda disaster tags.  We wanted to keep these for later reference.

We need to discuss about schema proposals  but no agreement yet. See the thread on the HOT discussion.Humanitarian OpenStreetMap (HOT) - Damage evaluation tagging schema
 regard
Pierre