[talk-ph] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Routing on OpenStreetMap.org: Bug checks wanted

Erwin Olario govvin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 03:00:10 UTC 2015

The routing profile/engine options are convenient but I wish there's an
option to download them as GPX tracks, or create a link for the generated
route.

*Erwin Olario*
» email: erwin@ <erwin at ngnuity.net>*n**gnu**IT**y**.**net*
<http://ngnuity.net/> | govvin at gmail.com
» mobile: (PHL): +63 908 817 2013
» OpenPGP key: 3A93D56B | 5D42 7CCB 8827 9046 1ACB 0B94 63A4 81CE 3A93 D56B

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 10:25 AM, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com