[talk-ph] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Routing on OpenStreetMap.org: Bug checks wanted

Erwin Olario govvin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 05:09:50 UTC 2015

Ervin, I actually use two other osm-based online routers: [0] OSRM, which
is already selectable as a routing engine here, and YourNavigation [1].
These two already offers the features I mentioned.

I find the UI of the former very usable, while I like the generally better
results from YourNavigation, and the multiple profiles it supports.

[0] http://map.project-osrm.org/
[1] http://www.yournavigation.org/

*Erwin Olario*
» email: erwin@ <erwin at ngnuity.net>*n**gnu**IT**y**.**net*
<http://ngnuity.net/> | govvin at gmail.com
» mobile: (PHL): +63 908 817 2013
» OpenPGP key: 3A93D56B | 5D42 7CCB 8827 9046 1ACB 0B94 63A4 81CE 3A93 D56B