[talk-ph] Fwd: new Leyte imagery

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 02:00:59 UTC 2015

Dear everyone,

There is a new imagery from MapGige/HIU requested by the American Red
Cross over Leyte: http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1129

I've seen it briefly and it covers many areas that doesn't have Bing.
ARC is not requesting any remote mapping for now.
Just informing everyone this resource exist and can be very useful in
updating many areas. Please advise Leyte mappers especially those who
participated in the Leyte training just this month.