[talk-ph] DRR work by Red Cross in Busuanga

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 02:54:56 UTC 2015

In charted territory: Mapping Philippines' streets to save lives

The Philippines is a country that gets hit regularly by natural disasters,
and local communities are starting to realise the importance of mapping
their localities to save lives.

By Aya Lowe

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/in-charted-territory/1903880.html