[talk-ph] DRR work by Red Cross in Busuanga

Erwin Olario govvin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 03:16:27 UTC 2015

I got slightly confused by the article's reference to Maglalam Bay [sic].

Maglalambay [0] is a village located in Potpotan island, about 17
kilometers away from the town center of Busuanga

[0]
http://harrywood.co.uk/maps/before-after.html?mlat=11.994489706959694&mlon=119.86317070284&zoom=15&layerOpacity=48

Kudos to the community, Catalina, the PRC Palawan for your effort on this.

*Erwin Olario*
» email: erwin@ <erwin at ngnuity.net>*n**gnu**IT**y**.**net*
<http://ngnuity.net/> | govvin at gmail.com
» mobile: (PHL): +63 908 817 2013
» OpenPGP key: 3A93D56B | 5D42 7CCB 8827 9046 1ACB 0B94 63A4 81CE 3A93 D56B

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 10:54 AM, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com