[talk-ph] Job Alert: Ushahidi Developer

Celina Agaton celina.agaton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 05:10:49 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

Passing along this job opportunity to work with the developer team on
Ushahidi <http://www.ushahidi.com> V3. Position can be based in the
Philippines.

Apply here http://ow.ly/JU5Lq

Good luck!
Celina

Ushahidi is looking for experienced and highly skilled freelancers to work
with us on some of our amazing projects, on an as-need basis. These
freelancers won't be permanent staff, and will be approached to join
projects after a review process. Prior experience using Ushahidi tools is a
plus, but it won't be held against you if you have none :). You can work
from anywhere - your talent and expertise is what is most important to us
(we've got developers across all continents).

   celinaagaton.com <celina.agaton at gmail.com>
   Twitter @celinaagaton <http://twitter.com/celinaagaton>
   Skype: celinaagaton