[talk-ph] Fwd: OSM DRR Training in Calamian, Palawan

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 04:12:09 UTC 2015

Good Luck Guys. I lived in Busuanga for a few years in the mid '90's all we
had was RCPI and HF Radio back then. :)

I am so glad that the LGU is committed to DRR. I would be keen to see how
their environmental planning is going as well. If you get any feedback, I
would live to hear it.

 Coron and Busuanga have changed so much since those early days, increased
population, increased tourism etc

The Hackpad shows you have put a lot of effort into setting this up,
wonderful job, congratulations.

I hope you get time to visit the Lakes and some of the islands, a beautiful
part of the Philippines and wonderful people.

All the best, have a GREAT Time there

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 10:51 AM, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com