[talk-ph] mapping for idps due to biff operation

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 03:40:55 UTC 2015

Dear everyone,

I got a list from a military contact of the location of evacuation
center/temporary IDP camps affected by the current BIFF military
operation.  The list has no geographic coordinates.  If anybody can
help geolocate this in OSM.  If you are not certain of the location,
you don't need to actually edit, an OSM Note is enough.
I can share the document to those interested to help.  Thanks!