[talk-ph] One-way roads in Baguio this Holy Week

Rally de Leon ralleon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 01:42:44 UTC 2015

Hi Ervin,
I am guessing that this scheme is intended only to re-route tourists &
viajeros coming down from Baguio, but optional for local communities living
along Kennon Road. Maybe the "one-way" signboard/s to be placed at baguio's
kennon road entry point will be good enough for this purpose. No need to
temporarily make kennon a one-way road.

It's still safer to expect counter-flow (from locals) along kennon, mahirap
ng mahulog sa bangin!

Rally :-)