[talk-ph] One-way roads in Baguio this Holy Week

Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 09:29:38 UTC 2015

Precisely, Rally.

However, this is with the intention to provide a currently accurate routing
for navigation purposes to which primarily is to be used by drivers more
likely coming from outside Baguio albeit, tourists on this long weekend.
This would help on planning the trip and fuel efficiency even before you
even get to the destination. (e.g when your run routing test to Baguio at
this time, it always routes you to use Kennon).

Although there are other roads within Baguio as well that it affected.

Ervin M.
*Schadow1 Expeditions* - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com