[talk-ph] re-tagging eastern samar roads

Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 15:33:24 UTC 2015

This also exists in Leyte and Southern Leyte. I have commented on one of
the changesets the user made last month but there was no response yet. This
is just to confirm that we are still going to follow what is in the
Philippine mapping convention wiki, correct?

If it is, it does need to be reverted.

Ervin M.
*Schadow1 Expeditions* - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 10:42 PM, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com