[talk-ph] Google Street View

Erwin Olario govvin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 05:45:29 UTC 2015

Unfortunately, I believe any data from Google Street View will be
considered as derived work, and is not usable for OSM. The FAQ states that
here [0]

My personal interpretation for the reference to "any" wording of that FAQ
entry with regard to data from Google, includes images from Google Street
View.

A question similar to yours was posted here [1]

[0]
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/FAQ#What_images_and_maps_may_I_use_to_make_maps_from.3F
[1]
https://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/710/can-i-use-google-streetview-to-help-create-maps

*Erwin Olario*
» email: erwin@ <erwin at ngnuity.net>*n**gnu**IT**y**.**net*
<http://ngnuity.net/> | govvin at gmail.com
» mobile: (PHL): +63 908 817 2013
» OpenPGP key: 3A93D56B | 5D42 7CCB 8827 9046 1ACB 0B94 63A4 81CE 3A93 D56B