[talk-ph] OpenStreetMap Workshop in Bogo, Cebu

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 05:05:30 UTC 2016

Hello all,

The workshop in Bogo, Cebu was quite successful, thanks to OSMPH community
members Rally, Feye, and Erwin, through the help of Miko and Lucas of the
Philippine/French Red Cross.

Here's the event page: https://osmbogo.splashthat.com/

And OSM diary entries from Feye and Erwin with lots of photos!
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/feyeandal/diary/38015
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/GOwin/diary/37996

If things proceed as planned, we may have additional workshops and
trainings for Padre Burgos, Quezon, and Santa Josefa, Agusan del Sur,
thanks to a project initiated by the Asian Development Bank. :-)

~Eugene