[talk-ph] OpenStreetMap Workshop in Bogo, Cebu

Erwin G. Olario erwin at ngnuity.net
Sun Feb 28 14:32:18 UTC 2016

Thanks for the heads up, Eugene.

If you have the time to spare, please check out Red Cross' Northern Cebu
Risk Mapping Tasking Manager pages [0], for grids that needs mapping and
validation.

They would welcome extra pairs of eyes and hands for digitizing the new
imagery made available by MapGive.

[0]:
http://tasks.hotosm.org/?sort_by=priority&direction=asc&search=osmnorthcebu