[talk-ph] Various farmed landuses

David Groom reviews at pacific-rim.net
Sat Mar 19 17:53:12 UTC 2016

Its now been one month with no major objections to my proopesed cnages,
so I have made them, but with the suggestion made by Eugene.

However the exisiting geometry of the landuse polygons is very messy,
with many overlapping ways.  I am fixing these, but with over 230 ways
to fix I wont able to do this all in one editing session, and probably
not even all in one day.

The affected area is SW of Tacloban, Leyte at
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=13/11.1154/124.8905

If anyone notices the half fixed geometry do not think this is
vanadalsim, or poor editing, it will be fixed.

Regards

David