[talk-ph] OSM Road Network Enhancement Efforts In San Fernando

grab osm grab.osm at globallogic.com
Fri Aug 24 09:03:52 UTC 2018

Hello All,

We would start reviewing the road network in the entire city of San Fernando
Scope involved will be only road network - Map missing roads and correct
existing network with reference to tags and classifications as appropriate

Basis the pre-analysis we did to identify the right imagery and offsets, we
found that Bing is the imagery used with an recently created offset.

Hence we will use Bing as default imagery with appropriate offset distance
- existing or newly created basis strava.
We will also use standard imagery to ensure there are no missing roads as
for some areas standard seems to be more clear than bing imagery

While we follow the standard OSM mapping guidelines, please suggest for any
country specific policies that needs to referred

Thanks
Lavanya
Grab Team