[talk-ph] OSM Road Network Enhancement Efforts In Binalonan

grab osm grab.osm at globallogic.com
Fri Aug 24 09:03:53 UTC 2018

Hello All

We would start reviewing the road network in the entire city of
BinalonanScope involved will be only road network - Map missing roads and
correct existing network with reference to tags and classifications as
appropriate

Basis the pre-analysis we did to identify the right imagery and offsets, we
found that Digi Globe Standard is aligned to ground truth when compared to
Bing

Hence we will use Digi Globe Standard as default imagery with appropriate
offset distance - existing or newly created basis strava.
We will also use Bing imagery to ensure there are no missing roads as
appropriate
While we follow the standard OSM mapping  guidelines, please suggest for
any country specific policies that needs to referred

Thanks
Lavanya
Grab Team