[OpenStreetMap Serbia] Oznake

Dragutin Cvetkovic drazha at maildrome.com
Sat Feb 25 20:32:05 GMT 2012

Thomas,

I just took a look at your rendering, jeebus H christ, the mess is
most impressive.

Would it be possible for you to share the material that you used to
bring this GIS up and running? I got a couple of boxes sitting around
that I could employ with this work

I guess the first order of business would be to start implementing the
name:rs tag all over the place as at least that we all agree upon.

BR//Dragutin