[OpenStreetMap Serbia] Oznake

Thomas toba0211 at yahoo.de
Sat Feb 25 21:13:53 GMT 2012

Hi Dragutin,

thank you. I personally like the buildings with 3D effect ;) and the search, that returns cyrillic even outside Serbia, if available. Therefor I have added cyrillic names (name:sr) to many large towns outside Serbia.

http://serbia.osm4people.org/?zoom=17&lat=45.11851&lon=21.30291&layers=00B000F

I will open a thread in the forum because I can not tell you excatly how it works. It was many try and error and many workarounds. It would be good to document it somewhere so that everyone can do it.

Kind regards
Thomas