[OpenStreetMap Serbia] Conflating boundaries between Romania and Serbia

Branko Kokanovic branko at kokanovic.org
Sun Mar 15 16:43:42 UTC 2020

Just to update here. Conflation is done, it was (mostly) trivial to fix things and not a lot of work (border is not glued to anything, so it was easy).

You can filter for my changes with comment "fixing boundary Romania-Serbia" and source "RGZ_Import". Last changeset was updating and making tags consistent: https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/82221495. Feel free to take a look and turn my attention to anything that you think I made some errors!

Thanks, Branko