[Talk-scotland] Missing Maps Edinburgh, - 04/02/15

Gregory (LivingWithDragons) info at livingwithdragons.com
Thu Feb 5 22:23:10 UTC 2015

I don't know if my blog post on a London Missing Maps event is helpful, I
imagine the Edinburgh one was a similar format.
http://www.livingwithdragons.com/2014/11/the-world-still-has-dragons

Judging by the photos on Facebook, it looks like Edinburgh had about 30
people sat at computers.

There is also this OSM Wiki page.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Missing_Maps_Project