[Talk-scotland] (no subject)

Eric Grosso eric.grosso.os at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 12:12:04 UTC 2015

These boundaries have been created in the context of the last elections and
represent the Scottish Parliament Constituencies for Edinburgh.
You can see them on the OS website as well:
http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/election-maps/gb/
The different boundaries aren't topological (i.e. they don't share the same
common boundaries).

I fully agree with what Donald wrote about it. As he suggested to improve
tagging, do you think something like "Edinburgh Southern Parliamentary
Constituency" rather than "SOUTH" would be more appropriate? If yes I can
improve them (as I have to improve one of them which has been accidentally
orthogonalised).

Cheers,
Eric