[Talk-scotland] [Talk-GB] meetup edinburgh SOTMS 2015

Bob openstreetmapcraigmillar at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 18 10:08:34 UTC 2015

Thanks,

Gregory and Jo are going to be helping out with stall on the wednesday, if there is anyone that can get time off work the i could do with some people sit in and do check presentations are loaded etc, sit in on the phone sm stall or a little bit of flyering. All volunteers get free food and drinks

Thanks again

Bob