[Talk-scotland] #CodeTheCity looking for OSMers next weekend

Jo Walsh metazool at fastmail.net
Sat Mar 12 16:11:39 UTC 2016

I attended #CodeTheCity in Aberdeen last year and really enjoyed it;
it's more focused / practical and also more relaxed than your typical
city hackathon.

It's happening again next weekend and the organisers are looking for
people with OSM knowledge to contribute to the "History Jam":
http://codethecity.org/2016/03/history-jam-ctc6/

There are excellent old Aberdeen town plans available from NLS and I did
quite a lot of building tracing during a couple of visits there.
Unfortunately I'll not be able to make it up to this event, so I'm
trying this list in case anyone else more local wants to get involved.

http://maps.nls.uk/towns/index.html#aberdeen

cheers,

Jo
--