[Talk-scotland] Trunk roads in Edinburgh

Donald Noble drnoble at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 08:56:31 UTC 2016

I agree that what the roads authorities call a "trunk road" is well
defined, but I thought the term was (now) used slightly differently in OSM.
However it looks as though the network in Scotland is very similar, but
with remnants of the historical trunk road though Edinburgh still there.
This supports my proposal, but perhaps it should be extended to cover the
A90 from the M90 spur right the way to the Bypass/A1 junction.
Regards, Donald