[Talk-scotland] Closed user group mapping.

david.h.horsburgh at gmail.com david.h.horsburgh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 06:49:24 UTC 2021

Hi,

I’m a volunteer with British Divers Marine Life Rescue (BDMLR) https://bdmlr.org.uk/ and was on a callout on Tuesday evening trying, with several others, to find some dolphins that has swam up the river Clyde to near the city centre. Comms was rubbish, with us messaging on WhatsApp. I’ve tried, but have been unable, to find a mapping application with a closed user group so we could see live where each of us were, both for safety and to enable a central controller to distribute our limited resources as efficiently as possible. Can this be done via Open Street map?

Thanks,

David
07985738840