[Talk-transit] generate a public transport map for a city

ciprian niculescu cnicules at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 19:18:21 BST 2011

Hello,

I'm new to OSM but i want to develop the public transport infos in my town.
For start i'd like to render the actual informations found in OSM, but i
don't seem to get it right.

I did my first web page with maps from osm, but no transport layer. I tried
to get mapnik working to render just some infos, no result also.
I found the Openptmap but i can get it working.

I found the website osmtransport at 3liz.fr and is what i want to build :)

Can someone point me to good tutorial on who to create something similar to
the osmtransport, using the tiles/infos from the osm servers.

In second time i'd like to generate my own tiles.

Thanks for helping

Ciprian