[Talk-transit] maintenance is very time consuming on public transport routes

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 22:25:26 UTC 2013

That sounds like a totally different ballpark, which will never fit in the
organised way it's done here. So the model as it is now doesn't fit and
what I'm proposing doesn't fit either. Are there even fixed positions where
the buses would stop? How do you know where the bus will take you? If it's
on demand, it's more like a (shared) taxi.

Jo