[Talk-transit] Line colour, text colour and background colour

seirra blake sophietheopossum at yandex.com
Sat Apr 27 12:35:55 UTC 2019

have to say I like the design choices! on topic though, I understand
colour=* to be the generally accepted use for background/line colour. I
was going to say I imagine the best way for the text might be something
namespaced like colour:text=*... but after thinking about it, I guess
this text is the ref, so I see no problem with ref:colour, the challenge
though might be finding an renderer with support for that, I don't think
it's too common