[Talk-transit] Ideas for a simplified public transportation scheme

DC Viennablog emergency99 at outlook.com
Mon May 13 15:43:43 UTC 2019

Why does all the info need to be in one node and not on a way? Also, if there is a platform, it should be a polygon, not just a line. That should not be to micro to be mapped in true dimensions. If that object is the true only thing that defines the stop, it should be able to have the tags in every form (except multi-polygon relations)

The additional nodes make the confusing clutter!

KR
RobinD (emergency99)