[Talk-TW] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Multilingual maps demo

李昕迪 Lee, Sin-di mcdlee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 03:54:47 GMT 2012

或許適合原住民族語地名的標示

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jochen Topf <jochen at remote.org>
Date: 2012/11/30
Subject: [OSM-talk] Multilingual maps demo
To: talk at openstreetmap.org

Hi!

I have been working on a multilingual OSM map, ie. a map where you, the user
can decide in which language the labels should be. A demo of the system is
now available at http://mlm.jochentopf.com/ . The tiles for this demo are
rendered on tile.openstreetmap.de, the software used is the MapQuest Render
Stack with modifications by me. You can choose any language or language
combination for the labels.

This is only a demo, the site might be slow or not work at all. Please try
it out and tell me what you like and what you don't like.

For more about this project see:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Multilingual_maps_Wikipedia_project

Jochen

李昕迪 Lee, Sin-di | http://www.mcdlee.tw