[Talk-TW] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Vespucci 0.8.0 Beta - Call for Testers and Translators
李昕迪 Lee, Sin-di
mcdlee at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 03:03:30 BST 2012
各位想要使用 Android 畫地圖的朋友:
目前 Vespucci 還沒有中文化，如果有興趣幫忙翻譯的話可以跟 Vespucci 團隊聯繫。
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrew Gregory <andrew.gregory at gmail.com>
Subject: [OSM-talk] Vespucci 0.8.0 Beta - Call for Testers and Translators
To: talk at openstreetmap.org
Vespucci is an OpenStreetMap editor for Android and we are intending
to soon release version 0.8.0 as a major upgrade from the current
0.7.0. The changes for this release are:
* New Honeycomb style Action Bar user interface, even on pre-HC devices.
* New EasyEdit editing mode that unifies all previous editing modes
(which are still available for now) into one mode.
* Support Undo/Redo.
* Show way direction.
* Support way reversal and deletion.
* Add JOSM preset support in tag editor, customisations can be added.
* When tracking position, the direction you're pointing/travelling is shown.
* Export GPS tracks as GPX files.
* Transfer/Other Location shows coordinates of last location.
* Allow installing to SD card.
* Allow nothing as a background, drop Osmarender.
* Allow downloaded data to be saved as a JOSM-compatible OSC file.
* Add support for Croatian, Danish, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, and
* Add crash error reporting using ACRA.
* Support alternate OpenStreetMap API servers.
* Many other bug fixes and improvements.
Right now we'd like people to visit our project download page and
download a beta test copy. The latest beta can be found at:
and the file will be called "Vespucci-rXXX.apk", where XXX is 330 as I
type this, but it will change to higher numbers when later test
versions are built. We intend to keep this updated as often as
Apart from giving the new functionality a good test, we'd like to get
the various language translations as correct and complete as possible.
We currently have support for many languages, of which English is the
only one I would expect to be correct and complete. All the others
will have issues, some languages more than others. Apart from English,
the other languages we currently support are:
* Norwegian (three variants)
Any additions (including whole new languages!) and/or corrections
would be welcome. We would prefer a ready-to-go UTF-8 encoded
"strings.xml" file, but will try to accept just about anything.
The text string files can be found in the SVN trunk at:
in the various "values" folders. "values" by itself is the default
(English) folder. Click on the folder, then click on "strings.xml",
then on the page that appears right-click on "view raw file" link over
on the right side of the page and save the linked file.
Some strings have been marked "DO NOT TRANSLATE". Don't even copy them
into a "strings.xml" in a language-specific folder. Just leave them
out of translations.
If you're a developer, please check out the trunk. Note that the
"Sequoyah" Eclipse plugin (Eclipse Help -> Install New Software) could
assist editing the various files.
Thanks in advance to all our testers and translators. New contributors
will be added to our list - see "Authors and licenses" at the bottom
of the application Preferences. Or not, if you prefer.
Andrew Gregory, Vespucci developer
talk mailing list
talk at openstreetmap.org
李昕迪 Lee, Sin-di | http://www.mcdlee.tw
More information about the Talk-TW