[Talk-TW] OSC and OSM Hakkaido

Dongpo Deng dongpo.deng於gmail.com
Mon 4月 13 03:34:48 UTC 2015

Dear Furukawa-san, Steven, and all

I'm glad to see that OSM TW is listed on the participant page [1]. It's
time to plan the trip in Hokkaido. As Steven mentioned, we indeed can meet
up with OSM Hokkaido community. I contacted with Furukawa-san who is key
person of OSM Hokkaido. I very appreciate Furukawa-san that he'd like to
give us an introduction about OSM Hokkaido after the OSC event.

Furukawa-san, would you please let me know which date is good to you for
our visiting? June 14, 15, or 16? We'll leave on June 17. Or, please let me
know if you have any suggests to us. Thank you again!

[1]http://www.ospn.jp/osc2015-do/

Cheers,
Dongpo