[Talk-TW] OSC and OSM Hakkaido

Steven Shiau steven於nchc.org.tw
Mon 4月 13 03:51:59 UTC 2015

Dear Dongpo,
Oops... I forgot to tell you that we have changed our schedule last
Friday. We will arrive Sapporo on Jun/10, and leave on Jun/16.

Dear Furukawa-san,
It's our honor to visit you. We look forward to seeing you.

BR,
Steven.

--
Steven Shiau <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
Public Key Server PGP Key ID: 4096R/47CF935C