[Talk-TW] Working together in improving Taiwan roads

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale於gmail.com
Mon 11月 7 11:50:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

Final update on this realignment effort.

We completed the realignment project by validating 42 TM projects
covering (~70%) of mainland Taiwan.
See srividya's diary here:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/srividya_c/diary/39839

Along with this, we also updated the offset database for areas we
encountered that Bing imagery has an offset, see:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/BharataHS/diary/39752

One more cleanup task is needed which is the overlap of buildings and
roads this is available as a tofix task for the community:
http://osmlab.github.io/to-fix/#/task/crossinghighwaysandbuildings

We will work on this in the coming weeks but the majority of
realigning effort is done.

In behalf of the Mapbox data team, we would like to thank the TW
community for supporting this project.
We are looking forward for more collaboration in the future.  Thank again!

Maning Sambale
Data, Mapbox

--
cheers,