[Talk-ug] How to add district boundaries

Krischan Makowka jkmakowka at yahoo.de
Fri Oct 25 08:30:27 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have a manually (very roughly) updated version of the Africover dataset to the 2011 districts, and even converted it to outlines for OSM upload. But then I ran into some trouble actually uploading them via JOSM and put it off for "another time".

But I guess having the official updated version from UBOS would be better.

Best regards,

-Krischan